Artigem understands the sentimental value that jewelry can hold. This is why we have developed a program using our state-of-the-art Sarin machine to accurately identify all the attributes of a remaining earring after a policyholder loses the other one. This allows the policyholder to keep a part of their treasure, rather than having to buy a completely new pair and salvage the remaining earring.
- Your jewelry specialist will send you a FedEx box with return shipment materials and they will send the remaining earring to us.
- Once we receive the remaining earring, our GIA Graduate Gemologist will use our state-of-the-art Sarin machine to analyze every aspect of the diamond.
- The Jewelry Specialist working on the claim will use the Sarin report to search the market to find a perfect match to the remaining diamond.
- Once a match has been found, the diamond specifications will be available for viewing in the Policyholder Claim Services Homepage.
- Upon the policyholders approval, the Jewelry Specialist will order the diamond and new mountings and our Master Craftsman will set the diamonds.
- Once the setting is complete, the Jewelry Specialist will have new appraisals prepared for re-insuring the new earring and shipping arrangements will be made.
99% Success Rate in Matching Earrings!